1) Why we collect and process your personal data
2) Categories of data that we may collect and process;
a) Members of the Public
The personal data that we may collect and process includes:
• Your name, contact details and other information such as bank accounts (E.g for invoicing) or personal circumstances.
This is processed under consent as you have submitted an enquiry to us either as a request for services or other information.
3) How we hold and share your personal data
We process your personal data in strict confidence. We keep your personal data securely in electronic systems.
In the course of processing your personal data we may share it as below:
• Third party organisations providing services on our behalf – for example mailing houses, bulk email service providers and similar. Data will not be shared with these companies without a similar policy being in place to protect your data.
4) Your rights
You have legal rights in respect of the personal data we hold about you. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has published guidance on the full range of rights (https://ico.org.uk/for- organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation- gdpr/individual-rights/). The rights that are most relevant to the way in which we use your personal data include:
5) Contacting us and the ICO about your personal data Please speak to us first if you have any questions or concerns about the way in which we process personal data. You can contact us via email (email@example.com). You have the right to complain to the ICO if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data which you do not think we can resolve. You can contact the ICO via https://ico.org.uk/concerns/